Edit and share your bot link page for marketing purposes.
How to Open & Share Bot Link:
On the bots page of your Intaker dashboard, you will see all of the bots your organization has created. Select "open link" for the one whose landing page you’d like to visit. Choose "copy link" to share the page with others.
If you edit the name of a link but have already used it elsewhere to link to a bot, the prior link will break.
- You can share the link directly with people or use it on social media and marketing campaigns.
- Organization link has to be unique, meaning no two organizations can have the same slug.
- Share links on Google my Business, directories, Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter, blog posts, or your Instagram bio. The more you share the link online, the more people will click on it, increasing your chances of conversion.
- You can also click the pencil icon next to the link to edit the slug name.
- To edit the organization name, go to "settings" then "organization profile." From here, you can change the organization link.