First Dialog with Interactive Video
The first dialog is the first message users will see before any prompts. You can change the messaging and record an intro video.
How to Add First Dialog with Interactive Video:
There are two ways to get to the first dialog with interactive video. To start, navigate to the "bots" page within the Intaker dashboard.
From the sidebar, select "homepage" and then "appearance." Or, you can click on the drop-down arrow on the top right corner of the homepage bot and select "appearance" from there.
You can edit the first dialogue and create a unique welcome message when you land on the appearance page. To do this, click the pencil icon on the first dialogue box and edit the default text.
When it comes to interactive video, there are two options: record or upload. The most common option is to record in the dashboard. All you have to do is press the "record" button, go through the prompts, and hit "save."
If you already have a video you'd like to save to your device, choose "upload" and "save." Remember to publish all changes once done.
- Max video length in one minute.
- Video may take a few minutes to load and fully optimize.
- Video must be under 100MB, and the recommended ratio is 9:16.
- Make sure your face is within the outlined parameters.
- You'll have to approve access to audio and video when you record.
- If you upload your video rather than record it in the dashboard, you will have the option to crop and trim.